24 September 2014

School Pictures - according to the kids

Event: 2014-2015 School Pictures
Location:"The Rose Garden" 
City, Island, Country: Las Palmas, Gran Canaria, Spain
Date: August 27, 2014

"Emma, tell us about these pictures:"
"All of us played and I had my picture taken.  Mr. Ruben took them in the grass.  Also we had a picnic and we ran around and that's all I could think of."  
Emma, Age 4 and 8 months 
Preschool: from 4 different nations 
"Caroline, tell the world about picture day:"
"It was fun. We went to the park and had lunch there.  I got really hot because I was wearing jeans but we played a game.  I was Grace's dragon.  Mrs. Justine took our pictures and it was hot because of the jackets.  I really like my jacket - the teachers gave them to us.  Mine has secret pockets."
Caroline, Age 8 and 10 days
Grade 3: from 3 different nations
"Eli, what was picture day like?" 
"We rode in Land Rovers...for about 2 minutes.  We went to the park with the pirate ship and playground and exercise equipment.  It took forever to get my picture taken...I do not really like to have my picture taken.  After the pictures we got to play.  That was fun and made the trip worth it."
Eli, Age 9 and 5 months
Grades 4 and 5: from 7 different nations (though some of these kids could claim at least 2 nations as "home" -- so they kind of represent 10 different nations)
And our incredible team of teachers!
Teachers: from 7(ish) different nations 
Surely there will be more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment