For your reading and looking enjoyment: a few pictures, 2 links (alongside the first 2 section headers - click on them, you'll be glad you did...but you may need tissues if you read Kayla's) and some 6 word phrases (a smorgasbord of treasure and delight!).
Benin -- Nick & Suzanne's blog
- Colorful, zemidjan filled, beautiful, beloved Benin.
- So very thankful to be here.
- Much to be seen, tasted, smelled.
Screening -- Kayla's thoughts
- Heart achingly breakingly beautifully tough work.
- Thousands lined up...hope is rising.
- Wish we could help them all.
- Well done good and faithful screeners.
- Each form represents possibility: life change.
Hospital Set up
- Before and after, what a difference.
- Hours of cleaning, unpacking, setting up.
- Every moment an act of worship.
- Getting it ready for honored guests.
Hospital Open House
- Hands on learning is the best.
- Such fun happening on deck 3.
- Injections, surgeries, sutures and lab work.
- Maybe we have a future surgeon?
Surely there will be more to come.
(or "Surely there is more to come" if you really want to stick with the 6 word phrases).