08 October 2013

Mirabelle!

Meet Mirabelle!  She is a sweet little girl who is in Emma's class - and today is her birthday!  She doesn't actually live on the ship - she is from the "Country of the Team House." (at least that's how Emma said it!).  Her parents are Franck and Armelle.  Franck is the Off Ships Project Manager - so they live at the Team House a few kilometers away from the ship.  Armelle brings Mira to the ship everyday for school and she works in the Sales Department. 


Emma's words about Mirabelle:   "She's my friend.  I sit by her.  I like to play princess with her and I like to play with her.  That's what I like to do.  And Mrs. Herma and I call her Mira sometimes."

Pretty much every morning when Mirabelle sees Emma she says something along the lines of "Emma!  My friend! I am so happy to see you!" (you must say that with an amazing African accent)

I love it.  Makes me smile (as does the picture above).

So thankful for the friends God brings into our childrens' lives.

Surely there will be more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment